Thursday, April 20, 2006

I have finally managed to get myself organised to begin a blog. I enjoy reading postings by many of my friends and spend some time each day reading about their adventures. My wife and I have been living in Haifa, Israel for the past 7 years. We serve at the Baha'i World Centre which is located on Mt Carmel overlooking Haifa Bay. Haifa is the third largest city in Israel and it is the major port. Sadly, at the end of May, we will be leaving Israel and returning to live in Australia. I plan to use this blog as a way of sharing some aspects of our life here in Israel as well as a way to share our adventures as we visit family and friends on our way back to Australia.

1 comment:

Lindsay Lamar said...

I'm so glad that you've joined the blog community! Like you, I enjoy glimpsing into my friend's lives, and it's wonderful that I'll be able to keep up with your adventures once you leave Israel.