Monday, July 09, 2007

Baha'i Centre of Learning for Tasmania












The dome covering the main circular auditorium of the Bahá’í Centre of Learning building currently under construction in Hobart was lifted into place this morning. Noel and I went to Hobart to be present for this exciting and historic event. Although the weather was cool, it was perfect for lifting the dome into place, as there was no wind and no rain. We joined a large group of Baha'is and friends on the nearby Domain to watch the raising of the dome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my dear Noel & Edward, thank a lot for coming by my blog and now I have a full right to post in yours. :) You guys had lots of dinners and lunches in Haifa and now I feel tempted to invite you over here... though I'll be leaving soon... to China, so, I'm inviting you over there. I guess it would be easyer to come there then here :)

GWD said...

With your permission I would like to excerpt from this post, including a photo, and link.

Mara Noelle said...

Wow! How exciting!