Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We visit Shingo, Amelia and Shiori Ishikawa








We were delighted to be able to spend time with the Ishikawa family. We met them in the afternoon after our visit with Anne. They live at Wellington Point which is located just north of Victoria Point, where Anne lives.
Shingo and I both worked in the Conservation Office at the Baha'i World Centre in Haifa, Israel. We last saw each other when Noel and I were in Haifa during May/ June this year, so it was great to be able to spend time with them.

They kindly treated us to a coffee at Amelia's parents cafe in a neaby shopping centre.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just dropping in for my quarterly visit to Jackdaw's Corner. I always enjoy the art you post, seeing some people I recognize/know/knew and some of the familiar landmarks which I don't see as often as I once did--like City Park in Launceston. Thanks Edward and Noel.-Ron Price, George Town, Tasmania.