Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy birthday, Raphael!


Raf with Evie at his birthday picnic in City Park today.

Raf displayed evidence of his very creative talents at an early age.

Here is Raf momentarily pausing as he explores the old train in City Park, Launceston.

Raf and me (looking very 70s) with his favourite birthday present - a Corn Popper!!


Today is Raf's happy birthday. He is our third child who was born in January, 1971 just a few weeks before we went to Papua New Guinea for the second time. Consequently, Raf spent most of his first three years living in the beautiful coastal town of Madang. I am posting a few early photos of Raf from our collection.

1 comment:

John said...

I'm an old friend of Doug & Suzanne Henck, and since they moved from Hong Kong to Haifa I have lost their e-mail address. Can you get this to them? Thanks. (I am quoting him in my book and want to get his OK.)

John Scherer (Seattle)
john@scherercenter.com