Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy 91st Birthday for Aunt Jessie


My Aunt Jessie Broomhall celebrated her happy 91st birthday today ... the same day as our grand daughter, Jessica. So in the afternoon, after we had enjoyed a delicious 18th birthday lunch with Jessica, Caitlin and Raf, we travelled down to Legana where Aunt Jessie lives in a home.

When we arrived we we happy to find cousin Belinda visiting her grand mother so we caught up with her news as well as Aunt Jessie. We had a lot of laughs and we sang a rowdy version of 'Happy Birthday' for Aunt Jessie.

1 comment:

Walkthepath said...

Hi there. My name is Sigrid and I am researching Broomhall family history. (My husband's ancestors). I am trying to find descendants of Joseph Arthur Broomhall born in Middlesex in 1891, who possibly married Jessica BR Mason in Paddington in 1919. I see that you have an interest in family history. I have found both a Joseph and Jessica B R registered to vote in 1928 in Tasmania. I would be very interested to have a chat with you. My email address is shu09844@bigpond.net.au Cheers, sigrid.